We fight on behalf of our buyers.
We negotiate the absolute best price, we protect you and we simplify the transaction for you as much as possible.
Why hire a professional?
A qualified, competent real estate agent will help you navigate the myriad of decisions that arise when buying a home. An agent provides value to the homeowner in many ways:
- Adds expertise in all aspects of the sales process.
- Brings a network of known, trusted real estate professionals.
- Always has your best interests in mind.
- Can handle and advise on all price and contract negotiations.
- Provides you with all the possible options and opportunities.
- Has the knowledge to help you ask the right questions.
- Allows you to save valuable time.
Buyer’s Check List
1. Find the right representative
Even if you’re not quite ready to buy, your buyer’s agent can be an absolute wealth of information, and can often offer ‘scoops’ on local developments you might not have know about otherwise. Speak to your agent first and he or she can be helping to guide you right from the start.
2. Find out what your price range is
Online mortgage calculators are a good place to start, but as you get closer to being ready to buy, there is no substitute for a written mortgage pre-approval. Just speaking to your lender is an extremely worthwhile venture – this is the only way to really get an in-depth picture of your overall financial picture and to discover exactly what you can reasonably afford to spend on a home (and possibly on renovating).
3. Find out what your local market looks like
The internet can be incredibly valuable in doing preparatory research. Start with your agent – he or she can direct you to valuable resources and immediately start e-mailing you real estate listings that may interest you (or at least give you a better idea of what your needs and wants are).
4. Find out what your true needs and wants are
Compose a needs/wants list that takes into consideration your local market conditions, your price range, and the advice of your real estate agent.
5. Find your dream home!
Once you’re ready to act, you may be surprised by how quickly you can make a decision. Armed with your pre-approval, a little market knowledge, and your needs/wants list, call your real estate agent, hit the pavement, and when you see ‘the house’, put in an offer.
With the right team behind you, it really can be that easy!